Techniques used in this info graphic
- Image related graphics such as silhouettes, just the shape/outline of the animal has been used as no detail is required as they are evidentially recognisable
- A set colour scheme has been used to differentiate the various animals. Ten different shades of grey, one for each anima. Black and white have been used for the text as the clearly convey the message.
- Titles have been used effectively in this info graphic to lable what things are, such as the type of animal and to also state figures
- This info graphic is very clear and easy to follow/understand due to the placement and positioning of the elements. There is the right amount of positive and negative space.
- The dog is the largest animal in this picture and the gerbil is the smallest which signifies that the largest animal is the most popular pet and the least popular is the smallest (not height order)
Compile a List of things that you think are unsellable.
-emotions such as frustration, afraid
-meat to vegetarians
-dog meat to western societies
-optical to the blind
-paintings to the blind
-electrical goods to countries with no power/electricity
-cosmetic surgery to under tens
-ideas of democracy to communists
-wrist watch to someone with no arms